Saturday, March 19, 2011

The.... Heart "minor" attack

It was pretty hot outside, but never the less I needed to go out to face the scorching heat since I had to attend class. I never liked attending classes, mainly cause they bore me. But I had made a resolution that I'll attend every class and I planned to stick to it so I moved my lazy ass out of bed and marched out of the house. It was hotter than I expected. Just my luck, No transportation to class .So I just had to walk the whole way. Finally I reached. I reached early and too my surprise, I saw my ex in the same class staring at me as I walked towards class. She finally gives me an awkward wave. I just acknowledged it and dropped it right there. But then she calls me over, It was kinda felt weird at first but I went anyway. I was making polite conversation, just for the sake of being polite. God knows what I said and before I could figure any of it out. I was back in my seat wondering what the fuck just happened. Did I rally talk to my ex or was I dreaming ? I was confused cause I remember someone waking me up a while after, but I let that be for the time being. Soon afterward, the class was filled with weird little fucks and I didn't like it. But what could I do at the time, so I just was just there on my arse listening to these guys gossiping like a bunch of bitches. It was annoying at first, still is but I was surprised at the fact that they were really enjoying gossiping. It was getting seriously annoying, so I moved a seat or two behind. It was much better, I had some peace to myself. So finally, the surd walks with all his pride and begins. He had started off with the basics and soon it got boring so I lost  focus of what he was teaching and started looking around. The guy next to me acted all like as if he was paying attention and shit but the truth was, he was texting the whole time, he couldn't care less.so eventually after fooling around a bit I decided to check out the girls in this fine class. Nothing extraordinary, nothing I hadn't seen before. It was kinda disappointing cause the class was getting a little boring, the retard next to me couldn't stop texting and the seats were uncomfortable. Regardless of all this I struck my eyes on this girl,she looked quite gorgeous although I could see her face cause of the various turds blocking my view. For some strange reason I had a feeling that I had seen her before, maybe she used to study in my previous classes but I couldn't remember. Any how I realized that I wasted quite a lot of time fooling around so I decided to spent rest of the class trying to understand what the hell happened in the past two hours. Soon after, the class ends, the surd trying to look cool while drinking his damn tea and as soon as  I'm about to leave and I see towards this girl who I knew, so that girl looked back and saw me looking at her so I smiled, gave her the nod. I played it cool. But the twisted thing that happened which was kinda fucking with my mind and was a little weird, freaky was that when I made eye contact with her, the strangest thing happened. I skipped a heart beat   and I was like, what the fuck ? What in hell was all that about. All I could do is think about why it happened, I couldn't make my move or do anything about it cause it seemed like a gamble to do anything at the time and to be honest, I didn't wanna go down that road just to find a dead end.


No comments:

Post a Comment