Sunday, June 6, 2010

Only left with memories

I am amazed at how this past month just flew by leaving just memories, which weren't the most pleasant I must say . It had all started few months back when I started talking to this girl in my class, the few conversation we used to have weren't as enjoyable as they were now. It seems so amazing how little she meant to me before this .It just took me less than a week before I realized that I liked her and as expected since am terrible at controlling my feelings, I blurted it out. Those three words, " I like you." was one of the many stupid things I had said that day, even though I didn't get the response I hoped to get, it still worked out at the end and I had begun the journey of  the best/worst 3 months of my life !

The three months with her were pretty amazing, if u ask me. But since every relationship has to have a twist. This one had had three. But still I went through with it, it wasn't the easiest. It was like walking on a mine field, but I guess it was worth the effort . The hardest part was to accept was that she still liked her ex (as far as I know) and one of her friends she talked to was in LOVE with her. But that still wasn't the end of this. I soon became the target for revenge. One thing I learnt from this was that when your ex (who hates you, cause you liked someone else, which I know is pretty harsh) and the guy who loves your girlfriend team up, you're going to face hell. It's the start of a war that is going to hurt you in ways, you can't even imagine. I would have preferred to get shot or get locked up, rather than face this. But little did I know then, I faced it and for a month ! 

It wasn't the easy, but at the end of the day when I talked to her, everything seemed worthwhile. it didn't matter what I had to go through as long as I get to be with her. It was beautiful. But what I didn't know was that, I was being portrayed as the bad guy and guess who were behind this ?  The same ex-lover duo, and to my surprise she actually bought all that . Not that am saying that I haven't done things that I regret now, but still such stuff to be said was totally uncalled for. Soon enough I lost my patience and snapped, and before I know what I had said and done. I lost the girl, lost many friends while with the girl and ended up with losing quite a lot of people close to me. I  learnt that day, Anger is just a bad hangover with no enjoyment before the hangover starts. 

Now that girl that was the friend ,the girlfriend is gone. Maybe am considered as a bad guy now, and who knows what else goes wrong. But at the end of the day, I realized that somewhere this had to happen. I might have not had the best relationship, but I had a friend which now I know is gone or may come back, who knows. I just know one thing and that is I will be waiting for that friend to come back.



3 comments: